Old 15-09-2006, 09:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default How can I camouflage an unsightly 1.5ft X 1.5ft electricity supply box

"noli" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi

I've just put a deposit on a beautiful new home. The only fault with
it is there is a 1.5ft x 1.5ft stainless steel Electricity Supply box
in the garden.

Has anyone any idea how I can camouflage this?

My mother recommended planting a weeping will shrub behind the box
which would drap over the front?

Any advise?
Thanks

Paint it some colour that will blend in and plant fast growing shrubs or
small trees around it that will hide it (if possible) or at least break up
the square lines so they will be less obvious. Stuff that actually covers
the box is not a good idea, somebody will need to get in there some day and
you may want them to do it quickly.

David