Old 15-09-2006, 09:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Oxymel of Squill Oxymel of Squill is offline

Default preventing weeds using a greenhouse?

I get weeds coming up through an inch of gravel in the greenhouse, so I
think I'd go for mulching as a cheaper and probably more effective option.
I've often thought of extending the greenhouse across the garden to give
protection from the wretched fenland winds.

wrote in message
oups.com...
We have a large vegetable garden.

weeds eventually grow throughout the garden, and of course need to be
removed, which is a tedious job.

I don't know where the weeds co