Old 15-09-2006, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default On the subject of allotments

, I, Marvo, say :

I suffer from having lived with blokes for a long time and find myself
retreating into my shell when I hear proposals on building devices
which will save a bit of money with some cellotape and radiator's
ASP23 cutting dies. I get frighten not to be able to find my cats
under all the mess they do in the process and having to clean but
more to the point finance a very silly idea. Don't get me wrong - I
let them experiment, but we don't have a garage, and the dining room
is sadly the only place they use, which eventually will reach the
kitchen because they simply can't stop what they are doing whilst
eating ... I prefer not to think about it. In fact I already have a
headache.

At least you have /real/ blokes, then!