Old 15-09-2006, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Plant Finder Software?

, I, Marvo, say :

On 15/9/06 12:47, in article , "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

, I, Marvo, say :

To produce such a software package would be very time consuming
therefore expensive to buy.

This comment written by someone who thinks that the x,000,000 spent
by the dictatorship^Wgovernment is actually representative of
real-life? Why would it be time-consuming to write such a package?
And why would one need to buy it, if it were on t'internet and
funded by adverts for nurseries such as Hill House? :-)

;-) yourself! I think you'd find it would have to be funded by
nurseries that do mail order!

True.

I've just remembered why I don't write packages ... it's because I've never
found one that hadn't already been written. I bet there are at least a dozen
of this one available!