Old 15-09-2006, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Plants for home security

, I, Marvo, say :

I don't feel like
inflicting serious injuries to even little scrotes.

That is the best English I have ever seen from a foreigner :-)

But plants such as hawthorns, holy, pyran and roses are surrounding my
house at every angles. Perhaps that is the real protection - along
with two fearce looking dogs. I have also learn to tell myself that my
possessions are only things and that they can be replaced.

I told myself that until some wag decided to nick a caravan in which were a
couple of photos, the subject of one of which was my second eldest daughter
who died of cancer two years ago, and can't be replaced.

I would like to inflict injuries on the scrote that did it. Injuries that
you can't begin to imagine, and over a very long period.

[shuts up]