Old 15-09-2006, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default ANOTHER " A Moment of Silence...... "

On 15/9/06 14:28, in article , "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

On 15/9/06 14:18, in article
, "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

, I, Marvo, say
:

Uncle Marvo wrote:
I don't know if this might be of help?

What I feel helps in urg is the amount, or should I rather say, the
total lack of crosspostings, thus reducing the confusion by many who
don't see all the posts. I see you have only posted your reply to
urg. That's nice but ...

I think I know what crossposting is. My thingy says I mustn't when
it tries to go to more than one group. But otherwise je ne comprend
pas in the usual newbie way.

See how I knew already what urg means? I learn.

Didn't you say you'd been a computer programmer for some time?

Everyone says that ...

A Computer Programmer doesn't "use" computers necessarily, they make
programs for other people to use.

I know nought of Word, Excel, Access, and all those things. Nor newsgroups.

Nor gardening, come to that :-)

But you have a close familiarity with wooden spoons......

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk