Old 21-03-2003, 01:56 AM
RichToyBox

Default net

I am not sure you could net the pond to any benefit. The only netting that
I know of that would keep grass out would be window screening and I have not
seen it large enough to cover a pond. The net would have to come over the
side of the pond and if the lawnmower is close enough to the pond to throw
grass in the pond, I would worry about it grabbing the edge of the net.
Turn the mower to throw the debris toward the yard rather than toward the
pond.
--
RichToyBox

"LRobi31070" wrote in message
Where can i purchase a net to cover my pond while i mow? Every year it is

the
same old battle with grass clippings. I am determined to do something

different
this time.