Old 15-09-2006, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Plants for home security

Sacha wrote:
My children do not live in this house. They're adults. The things I keep
for them it would shatter them to lose because their uncle died at 39, their
father at 49 and they have lost 3 of their grandparents. Use your
imagination please. Not everyone here has toddlers or teenagers as the
children they care about.

You do not understand me quite clearly. Loved ones means any age. There
is not the question (again). The things you keep - as Uncle Marvo
explained - are very important. I agree. But resorting to terrible
violence because someone has taken/damage them? This I'm afraid is not
in my book. I will not resort to violence for material things. I will
not worry myself sick for it either because, these are things. These
are not in my heart but my memories are. But yes, to protect my loved
ones, my 83 years old Tonton Bernard if you need something more
palpable to my 4 years old niece, then I would risk anything for him or
her, but not for their photographs.

And I have lost my mother, my grand mother, my grand father, never
known my mother, my best friend etc..... but I wouldn't resort to
violence because someone has taken a material thing of them from me.
Use your imagination as well. I am human just like you and I can also
understand the sentimentality over an object. I have lots of them.
Perhaps too many. But I don't care about them as much as I care about a
human life, any life even that of a scrote.