Old 16-09-2006, 06:10 AM posted to rec.gardens,ne.weather,demon.local,alt.support.attn-deficit
Michael Baldwin, Bruce Michael Baldwin, Bruce is offline

Default Pest posts, August 24 - September 3

Rodney Bowersox wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:58:03 -0400, Mommy Bartlo
wrote:

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those days,
or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap he

sneck

I've been gone for awhile, good to see your winnign the pset war as
usual you no-good-loser-son. Does your newsreader get all poasts ? Mine
does !

Now put me first or else I'll tell all the k00ks how stained your
undapants are !!

He _wears_ undapants?

I would have guessed goat leggings!