Old 16-09-2006, 08:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default web site update - our hay bale garden featured

g'day happybattles,

thanks for replying.

i will take that code and put it onto my page and see how i can use it
i am always willing to learn new things though i may not fully
understand how it all works.

with those banners i can insert code to change the size or i can use
the picture viewer to do that for me, i will look at that side of it,
i ahve done some tidying up of the frontpage.

snipped

1) Are you running it off your home computer?

yes i run it form our home pc.

2) Is it a Windows server or Linux (Apache)?
3) Do you have ASP privledges? If you're not sure, ask the company you
pay to host your website.

not sure about what is meant bythe above? my isp allocates me some web
space to run a page in that is how it works.

i don't pay for nor can afford to pay for a webmaster.

all i pay i an anual fee for the domain name.

the basic layout of the frontpage was done for me by a friend at the
time, her link is in my salutation line toward the bottom of the page,
so she did the banner and the tables for me, and i just added the
rest.

snipped
send you. Installation will be easy too, as you already know how to
put files on your website.

not sure how far i want to go with it at this time, but i thank you
for your offer. we are pensioners on limited income it would be nice
to get some gratuity form those who use the site BUT dunno.

a question for you though "what is involved in setting up a donation
link"? maybe that may work? not looking to millions but something to
supplement would be nice.

tia

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len