Old 15-09-2006, 08:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Taking a pot shot at plant presents

On the other hand, I have many customers who received their first orchid
as a gift and are now hopelessly addicted.

After that long dissertation, you end with this? G

The article is funny. I know people like that. Got to agree with Al,
however. Our Society sometimes gives non-orchid speakers Phals as gifts when
cash is not appropriate. The reactions vary, from our County Sherrif (male),
who loved it, to a State Representative (female) who shrank from it with
"Oh, no, that's too much responsibility!"

Interesting.

Diana