Old 15-09-2006, 08:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default microfungus

OK, I looked it up this is what it is:
http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_...p?Rec_Id=PC120

Steve wrote:

I don't think I tried that one. What is the active ingredient? I assume
it's not the same as Clearys 3336. (I can look this up for myself later,
when I have a few more minutes.)
I don't believe I've ever seen a systemic fungicide (or systemic
anything, for that matter) that was labeled for use on fruit trees. How
do they get away with that?

Steve

Dusty wrote:

I stopped my infection by watering my plants once a week with
Spectracide Immunox mix. I don't know if I had the same microfungus
that everyone spoke of here (it looked and acted the same) The
Spectracide Immunox stopped what was killing my phals and they've been
clean for over a year now. Note;After I started seeing an improvement
I then used the mix once a month. This may only work with a collection
small enough to be hand watered. I had about 100 Phal plants under
lights at the time.

http://www.spectracide.com/ProductCa...e/SpectracideI

mmunox/

Grow well and bloom magnificently