Old 15-09-2006, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Simon[_3_] Simon[_3_] is offline

Default Cost to gravel garden

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Can anyone give me a ballpark figure per sq. mt. to clear plants/lawn,
level, membrane and then gravel the area? Ta.
--
ßôyþëtë

Can anyone comment on the reverse process?
I've just moved into a house where 36 square metres of the front garden have
been butchered into a poor quality "parking area" consisting of membrane
plus 5cm of gravel. The weeds love it. It looks like I'm going to have to
spend about £500 on topsoil and grass-seed to replace the gravel, presumably
the people who did the work were able to sell the topsoil they removed.