Old 15-09-2006, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Plants for home security

Sacha wrote:
Yes. YOUR memories are.

Sacha. I think we should stop here. I never new my mother, just saw her
once and I have no memories, none really as I was too little. There's
no point in continuing this because first it's totally off topic,
second there's very little point since you've made up your mind about
me via an internet forum to prove whatever you are trying to prove, and
third and final you're not really attractive for confidences.

It's best to keep to busy lizzies.