Old 16-09-2006, 07:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Plant Finder Software?

"Les Hemmings" wrote in message
JennyC wrote:
Try:
http://www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantselector/default.aspx
http://www.crocus.co.uk/findplant/

Plus the ability to cross reference Latin names and common names
would help too. We only use the Latin at work, so if asked for, say,
a Fig tree if you don't know Ficus your stuffed!

http://www.pp.clinet.fi/~mygarden/diction2.htm
Jenny

Cheers Jenny.. just mailed the links in to work to be picked up in the
morning. The boss is on holiday for three weeks and it's just us minions
looking after the place. He's a walking reference library, perhaps I
should "expert system" him and upload him to a website. Much less hassle
as a flow chart than a real boss...
Les

tell me about it, mine is a nightmare :~(

Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.
http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/
http://www.xenu.net/
http://www.venganza.org/index.htm
Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

HA I see we have a couple of things in common-sci fi, Steeleye Span
http://www.ljconline.nl/indexjennyreligion.htm

:~)
Jenny