Old 16-09-2006, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

JennyC wrote:
Missed the beginning, but caught Carol planting seeds............I find her
most inspirational (might be because of her hair style tho!)

I love her voice - she could be a fine blues singer. I wonder how many
she smokes a day.

Sneeuw = snow klokje=bell They don't seem to call them drops here :~)

SniouuClokre? I'm impressed - I could listen to Dutch all day long ....
Which reminds me I forgot to sing you Frere Jacques in Dutch!! The only
Dutch I know.

Found some nice (Dutch) pictures on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=snee...je&w=all&s=int

A super really brilliant site - thanks. But are you not in there? You
have taken really good pictures. Go on, open a page on it - or are you
there under a pseudo?

Nah. Started a diet last week!

All the more to have one!!!! You'll forget to eat )