Old 16-09-2006, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Baptisia australis

On 15/9/06 17:23, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me if there is much difference between the above and the

one
called 'Nelson's Blue'?
--

I can see no difference, but then may not have been looking at the true
Nelson's Blue!. Both good plants though, they go over very well, no nasty

I've only seen the Nelson's Navy (sorry, not 'blue') on tv at the Chelsea
Flower Show. I *think* the sole suppliers are Four Seasons Nursery so I
think I'll get one from them and some seed of the 'ordinary' one from
Jelitto. Thanks, Charlie.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk