Old 16-09-2006, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 14/9/06 17:06, in article
, "Bazzler"
wrote:

I hope people didn't think I was having a go at the original posts.
The points about the potential height & weight of the produce are
great. I just can't believe that anyone would be ignorant of the facts
that you should 'shut the gate' and 'dont tip on other plots'.

Anyway. If I came over as stroppy, I appologise. It certainly wasn't
intended.

Thanks for posting that. I thought poor Bob, whose post seemed to me to
be
brimming with helpfulness and common sense, was getting rather a lot of
stick for things he hadn't written but which others had hung onto his coat
tails!

I thought that Bobs post was very helpful to newcomers, I can't understand
why anyone would want to have a go at him for being constructive.

Alan

snip
--
Sacha