Old 16-09-2006, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default B&Q Strawberries

On 16/9/06 19:33, in article ,
"Jane" wrote:

Earlier this year I bought some strawberries from B&Q. They were a type I'd
never heard of before, and wouldn't you know it, I've lost the label. I
don't suppose anyone here also bought some and knows the name?

Have you asked the branch you bought them from? They just might have them
on some bill of lading or something. I tried this earlier this year with
some wonderful daffs from Sainsbury and I have to admit it didn't work
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk