Old 17-09-2006, 08:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default web site update - our hay bale garden featured

"Happybattles" wrote in
oups.com:

*snip: website improvement suggestions*

While we're talking website improvement, I'd like to suggest that anyone
doing websites takes the time to read Jakob Nielsen's top 10 homepage
mistakes and avoid those things. Most of them (like not opening pages in
new windows) don't require much knowledge of web development to
implement.

http://www.useit.com/alertbox/9605.html

I'm not affiliated, I just happen to agree with most of what he writes.

Puckdropper