Old 17-09-2006, 09:39 AM posted to aus.gardens
Rob & Shel Rob & Shel is offline

Default Gardening Novice Needs Help

Yikes!!! (re no rainwater tanks & dodgy air)....may I ask where you live?
Mt. Isa?
I'm in Conondale Suncoast Hinterland.

I'm fairly much in the same boat as you re being a novice....I just try to
grow any fruit & veg that takes my fancy. I'm planting our all sorts of
things quite often.
I look around & see what my neighbours are growing & what sorts of things
are farmed here.

Rob

"Petesin" wh@tthe**** wrote in message
u...

Waht about the quality of your water?

Thanks for your advice.

I assume my water is ok (not that i drink it) becaue everyone else would
be using it (I assume) because we arn't allowed rainwater tanks up here
due to the sulphur and lead being pumped into the air.