Old 21-03-2003, 03:44 AM
Bruce

Default McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10 Chain Saw repair parts list

I hope this is not Off Topic. Google searches brought me here. I have
a McCulloch Pro Mac10-10 Chain saw that has a problem and I don't have
the book for it. The engine works, but The Saw Blade won't engage and
cut. I need to see the exploded view to see how to get to the area
where the problem is and see if there is a broken part.

Thanks for any help you can give.

The Other Bruce

PS: I have been trying to find it on the net, nut none of the sites
that cams up during my search showed this catalog number.