Old 17-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Herbert Snowden Herbert Snowden is offline
Registered User

Location: I live in Reydon Near Southwold Suffolk
Default Potting compost

I have for some years used Cutting Compost but I have lost there catalogue and the address on my last bag is not used anymore nor is there phone number ring it and all I get is this line is not used for incoming calls so I cant find out if they are still in Whitchurch Shropshire the post code I have is SY13 1HW must also be wrong is there anyone who can tell me the right address and phone number please.