Old 17-09-2006, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier Mick Fournier is offline

Default Taxonomy rant!

Diana,

If your mouse is not a roller ball, you may be suffering from a computer
virus or trojan taking over your machine. Spybot 1.4 is good for cleaning
out these troublesome parasites on your machine and it is free. I have used
it for years and it is great. I bought Spyware Doctor a week ago and ran it
on a machine that Spybot 1.4 had been protecting for the last year. Spyware
Doctor could not find one problem on that computer.

Mick

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
And also, my cursor is raging around the screen like a mad person! It
won't obey me! It is possessed! I hate that, when the mouse misbehaves!

Aacck.

Diana