Old 17-09-2006, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Anne Jackson Anne Jackson is offline

Default Plants for home security

The message
from Paul Corfield contains these words:
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:11:13 +0100, Anne Jackson
wrote:
The message
from Paul Corfield contains these words:

You all complain about the group going down hill but fail to see that
you are all causing the problem by turning this forum into a online
scrap. It's pathetic.

Afternoon, Paul! I thought about you a few weeks ago, when I passed
the GC in Camden.....how's things with your garden?

Not bad but it needs some attention. For a first year at actually trying
to grow things there have been some nice successes in spite of the
unbelievable weather and hosepipe ban.

I have bought lots and lots of bulbs - including from the Camden GC - so
I need to get digging as well as procuring some pots / compost for some
of them.

Don't know about London, but most of the GC's up here are selling off pots.
I've bagged a few bargains....and if you have room for a small wormery, it
could, eventually, save you the problem of humphing bags of compost on yer
bike, plus it's a great way of recycling kitchen waste.... ;-)

--
AnneJ /\
_/__\_