Old 17-09-2006, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Tidying up the garden

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message t
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Now you can come and do mine, it's very small but I'm too exhausted with
hospital visiting :-( The spirit is willing ...

A little gentle garden puthering would reconnect you to the life
force and revive you a bit. Even just walking round looking.

Oh I've done that but I despair when I see the bigger jobs which are needed!

How is your husband? I hope it went OK.

He's doing well, thanks, but it was major surgery so will take time. He
might be out on Tuesday. The surgeon is very happy.

The onions are sprouting well.

Mary