Old 18-09-2006, 03:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Gail Futoran[_1_] Gail Futoran[_1_] is offline

Default Cemetary Roses.

"jtill" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, we missed you!

Thanks.

Icebergs are usually cast iron plants! There may be something in that
spot.

Yes, to both comments. The location is in a round bed (my first; I'd never
do a round bed now) that's 16' across. I've had problems with a few other
plants, but most have done fine in the same bed. So it's a mystery.

My little roses are growing and blooming, got a little yellow so I got
some liqiud iron and they greened up quickly.
Look like the parent? Don't know cause the parents were not in bloom.

Ah, ok. Too bad.

have three and they don't look to be the same, time will tell, only one
has bloomed, pale pink fadind to white.
Joe T

Interesting!

Gail