Old 21-03-2003, 06:08 AM
Reka

Default Im Impressed

Now this is the most awkward attempt at spam that I have ever seen...
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Stewart" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
To Alices Orchids-Foliage
( HI STEWART ;I got the plants today and they were
really good strong looking plants ,thanks for the
extra two that was a real surprise , do have many
orchids with the business that you run or are your just
a normal sort of nursery ,do you put out alist of what
you grow and sell .
the plants are already hanging in the shade house .
once again thanks they were really teriffic plants .
regards Wayne)
This is another Happy Customer
Stewart
Alices Orchids-Foliage