Old 18-09-2006, 07:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Bruce Musgrove Bruce Musgrove is offline

Default Wal Mart orchid pitures

I looked at several and I thought it looked more like BobCat to me. The
labellum in Bloody Ruby is oulined in a diffferent color, and most of the
sepals / petals appear to have no color tips. Mine has a solid color
labellum with yelllow tipped sepals / petals.

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message

I'd bet it's colmanara Wildcat "Blood Ruby".

Gene

"Ray" wrote in message
news%bPg.1221$W13.162@trnddc05...
There's no way to know for certain, but I'd bet your "unknown for

Wal-Mart'
is Odontocidium (formerly Colmanara) Wildcatt.

"Bruce Musgrove" wrote in message
Of course it helps to include the link....

http://home.comcast.net/~katkom01/neworchid/album/

"Bruce Musgrove" wrote in message
Some pictures of the Orchids I purchased at Wal-mart on my recent trip

Wichita Falls, Texas

Also included are my 3 new (my first) spikes and a new one at wal-mart
today

Anyone have a spare greenhouse?