Old 18-09-2006, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Plants for home security

, I, Marvo, say :

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
Judith do not rise to the bait. Silly School Girl games again from
Puce.

You seem to very much enjoy this. You always pop up when the silly
school girls are fighting. What have you been growing lately Rupert?
Or are you only interested in the fights?

I'm currently designing a new bed, rectangular, surrounded by
lavenders, rosemaries and box (each ends). Any spacing advices?
Perhaps that's a new thread and also perhaps over your head.

I'd keep a distance between the lavender and the rosemary. Lamb and lavender
doesn't sound a great combination.

I saw a wicked rosemary in a pub garden this weekend, mine has gone all
straggly. Do these things get old, like people? If you cut them right back,
do they get a new lease of life, or is it time for the compost bin?