Old 21-03-2003, 06:44 AM
audgen

Default [IBC] Taxodium distichum (Cipres Virginiano)

Hello,
Hope everybody's doing well. I've got another question. I finally broke down and bought a Bald Cypress that I'd been visiting for a while at one of the big box stores. It's about eight feet tall and will be going in the ground soon. I've been reading up
online on Bald Cypress but I'm wondering if there are any differences in care requirements for this particular cultivar.(Cipres Virginiano)
Any tips on planting in the ground would be greatly appreciated.
(i.e. depth)
Thanks, Audgen Rice (zone 7)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++