Old 18-09-2006, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Mushrooms I dont want

"Sean" wrote in message
oups.com...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"Sean" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can anybody advise me I have a very sunny south facing garden all lawn
over the last few days it has been infested with small 2" tall white
mushroom/toadstools they form in patches about 3 feet across. HOW DO I
STOP THEM FROM GROWING!

Help

You don't. You go read a book, and the mushrooms will go away all by
themselves. They are not a problem.

You mst be a mushroom lover/smoker

Oh. I get it. Anyone who has knowledge that you don't must automatically be
on drugs. That makes perfect sense.

If you've never noticed the life cycle of a bunch of mushrooms, you must be
a brand new homeowner. Try observing before trying to find a magical
solution for everything.