Old 21-03-2003, 12:08 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Taxodium distichum (Cipres Virginiano)

In a message dated 3/21/03 1:10:31 AM, writes:

I've been reading up online on Bald Cypress but I'm wondering if there are
any differences in care requirements for this particular cultivar.(Cipres
Virginiano)

I was not aware that there were "cultivars" of Bald Cypress. My guess is
that it is nurseryman's creativity. It may be a variety that they have found
does better in the colder climates? A rich soil, plenty of sun and water.
Trunk chop every year before the leaves come out.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++