Old 19-09-2006, 04:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Wal Mart orchid pitures

We were in HD a few days ago on a non-orchid related foray. The gal in the
garden area was retagging slews of orchids - $10 each, with good tags. She
said they were selling off all *out of bloom* orchids. We bought three
mature Vandas and a Phal, all previously bloomed. Not bad for a couple of
people who don't usually buy orchids there!

Diana

"Bruce Musgrove" wrote in message
Thank You. Imade the mistake of stopping at Home Depot Landscape Center
today. Must be orchid season....... They had several intersting ones
including four variants of the Odontocidium Wildcat. I came home with 3
more orchids, which are now posted to the same page at
http://home.comcast.net/~katkom01/neworchid/album/ (near the bottom).

One had no tag.
One was tagged DPTS. Pulcherrima x P. Buddha's Treasure (AKA 'Lava
Glow'). Unfortunately lookling at internet pics it looks morelike a DTPS
Earth Star based on it's distinctive "glowing" labellum which Lava Glow
does not appear to have.
One was tagged Burr. Nelly Isler 'Swiss Beauty

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Wally gave you some nice ones, Bruce. Enjoy!

Diana