Old 19-09-2006, 07:22 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mike Mike is offline

Default Accessories for Rototiller

"jdagy" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mike wrote:
"jdagy" wrote in message
s.com...
Does anyone know of what attachments are available for a 6 HP fron tine
Craftman Rototiller. I want to pull some sod up to expand beds. I was
wondering if something can be added to help with the project. Thanks

Maybe check sears.com???
Personally I like using my edger for cutting sod and lifitng it. Break it
up
into small chunks, and it make short work of it,.

Thanks, the soil where I live is very rocky, I tried the edger - hit a
lot of rocks - Maybe a different type of blade.

If its rocky soil machines are useless.