Old 21-03-2003, 02:08 PM
news

Default Care for an Orchid?

Hi. I have just recently started collecting Orchids. Although I find them
highly fascinating, intriguing and exotic, I also find them high
maintanence!

I have one orchid that I want to bring back to life. I purchased it recently
on sale (half off) at Home Depot. It had no flowers on it, just the narrow
leaves and stem.

I have had it for two months now, have watered it and have taken care of it,
but it still does not seem to "bud and bloom"...I would like to bring this
Orchid back to life...

What can I do to move up the blooming process? In addition, do Orchids only
bloom at certain times of the year?

Please advise.

Lisa Canfield