Old 19-09-2006, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:10:27 +0100, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:

My theory is that if people had any idea what the other urglers
looked like it would help towards less misunderstanding.

I don't know why I think that, but I think I'm right. I always think
I'm right. If I see someone in a pub covered in tattoos and wearing
rigger boots I will address them differently from someone wearing a
twinset and pearls.

Here is a Marvo pic. It features neither tattoos nor pearls.

http://www.backtrack.org/images/marvo.jpg

I don't normally dress quite like that, I'm usually scruffy. You may
guess why I am wearing whatever it is in that pic.

Follicly challenged?

That is one thing I didn't inherit from great-Uncle Marvo, who is coot-like.