Old 19-09-2006, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
My theory is that if people had any idea what the other urglers looked
like it would help towards less misunderstanding.

I don't know why I think that, but I think I'm right. I always think I'm
right. If I see someone in a pub covered in tattoos and wearing rigger
boots I will address them differently from someone wearing a twinset and
pearls.

Here is a Marvo pic. It features neither tattoos nor pearls.

http://www.backtrack.org/images/marvo.jpg

Very nice.

Here is me

http://www.bibi.org/box/2005/junho/James_Joyce.jpg

Des

I don't normally dress quite like that, I'm usually scruffy. You may guess
why I am wearing whatever it is in that pic.