Old 19-09-2006, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:10:27 +0100, Uncle Marvo wrote
(in article ):

My theory is that if people had any idea what the other urglers
looked like it would help towards less misunderstanding.

I don't know why I think that, but I think I'm right. I always think
I'm right. If I see someone in a pub covered in tattoos and wearing
rigger boots I will address them differently from someone wearing a
twinset and pearls.

Boggle. What if they have tattoos, rigger boots, and also twinset and
pearls? I understand what you're trying to say, but speaking
personally I couldn't care less what people on this group or any
other look like. They could have two heads for all I care. The most
important thing to me is the quality of their gardening advice and
their reaction to others.

Ah, the chap with rigger boots and twinset is barred. He didn't get on with
the other customers.

I did say I always /think/ I'm right, not that I /am/. And I always try to
react appropriately to others. Please let me know if I don't.

BTW what is boggle? And how do I get rid of this spare head?