Old 19-09-2006, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_9_] Judith Lea[_9_] is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

In article et, Sally
Thompson writes

Boggle. What if they have tattoos, rigger boots, and also twinset and
pearls? I understand what you're trying to say, but speaking personally I
couldn't care less what people on this group or any other look like. They
could have two heads for all I care. The most important thing to me is the
quality of their gardening advice and their reaction to others.

Absolutely ,Sally, you have hit the nail on the head - it's the quality
of their gardening advice and their reaction to others, not their
nationality or their age, status or class, I'm grateful for any
gardening advice, from whatever source, so long as it is accurate
--
Judith Lea