Old 20-09-2006, 02:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Johnny Borborigmi Johnny Borborigmi is offline

Default dendrobium attacked by squirrel

On 2006-09-19 10:05:53 -0400, "jillian" said:

I had to move my budding dendrobium into the screened porch , from
the shaded arbor, that they love , there is only one bud left on the
spike, do you think it will still bloom ? Does anyone know how to
keep squirrels away ? short of bullets ? It's heart breaking.
Jillian

Chicken wire, netting. That bloom may still bloom. I have a Den Sarkura
blooming for me right now!