Old 20-09-2006, 05:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Taking a pot shot at plant presents

At least I'm not the only one that had a window blind accident with an
orchid :-) One of my first purchases, Den. Caesar, had both new growths
decapitated in a tragic accident soon after I got it. Fortunately it
recovered and is still with me.
-danny

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Great article. Thanks for posting Bill!

... I got it, I don't think I would have really gotten into orchids, if it
had not been for the sense of guilt over decapitating that first orchid
with the window blinds soon after I got it and then having to buy a second
one just like it, ...

Joanna