Old 21-03-2003, 03:20 PM

Default WHY AMERICA IS GOING POSTAL

Sigh... now if that would just stem the god awful flow of immigrants into the US!!!
They are streaming over the border like lemmings in reverse. Of course, unlike so
many other countries we WANT all the immigrants, we WANT them to become citizens,
not just stoop labor we can kick out whenever we feel like it.

Americans get backed into dealing with all the worlds crap because nobody local is
doing shit about it.
So we cant sit on our hands when there is genocide going on in Germany .. why didnt
Europe DO something about that before it went to war?
So we cant sit on our hands when there is genocide going on in Yugoslavia for example
.... where was Europe??? Why did we have to come in on that mess?
So we cant sit on our hands when Somalians are dying of civil war and hunger ...
where was the rest of Africa? Hell, Europe is closer, why didnt they do something?
So we cant sit on our hands when there is genocide going on in Iraq either ... where
are the countries of the middle east? All ruled by just as tyrannical gov'ments as
Iraq! And Asia, Russia, and Europe are closer to the situation and dont do shit to
stop it. Well.. except England, and Australia are the only ones with balls enough to
try to stop the carnage.

I am quite sure it is incomprehensible to the rest of the world how such a violent,
illiterate, decadent, ethnically diverse and outrageous country as America can also
be so vibrant, alive, productive, creative, sympathetic and humanitarian people who
are always rooting for the underdog. We are a nation of nonconformists, most of us
just a hair trigger from being crazy as hell and THAT IS our strength. And frankly,
my dear, we dont give a damn what anybody else thinks of us.

We do not find it at all inconsistent to go to war AND have thousands of Americans
protesting against the war in the streets. THAT is our strength too. FREEDOM.

So while I personally think war is hateful, war is no solution to anything, that
people will always find a reason for war, that war can always be avoided since I
believe war is fundamentally economic and I believe we should share and play nice
..... I also am hoping desperately that the US, England and Australia can give Iraq
back to the Iraqis and we will help them get back on their feet and they can get
their own democracy back. Hope to hell women will get the vote and freedom too. And
I hope it can happen without the loss of too many lives on either side. Ingrid

The world's most hated country with the world's most despised and
ridiculed people
crumbling socially for decades with all its social problems of
violence,crime,illiteracy,etc.,

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com