Old 20-09-2006, 08:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Wal Mart orchid pitures

Well, remember Rob's Rules! Always room for one more....

Diana

wrote in message
g...
On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:36:37 -0400 in
Diana Kulaga
wrote:
We were in HD a few days ago on a non-orchid related foray. The gal in
the
garden area was retagging slews of orchids - $10 each, with good tags.
She
said they were selling off all *out of bloom* orchids. We bought three
mature Vandas and a Phal, all previously bloomed. Not bad for a couple of
people who don't usually buy orchids there!

The fiance and I were surprised yesterday evening when we found
the grocery store overrun with well labeled Phals in wonderful condition
and one out of bloom oncid in decent condition.

However, those will have to wait until I close on the new house and
reassemble the greenhouse I inherited.

The front parlor has proven a bit cramped with her house plants,
my house plants, our orchids, a piano, and now a kitten.

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up