Old 20-09-2006, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:10:27 +0100, Uncle Marvo wrote
(in article ):

My theory is that if people had any idea what the other urglers looked
like
it would help towards less misunderstanding.

I don't know why I think that, but I think I'm right. I always think I'm
right. If I see someone in a pub covered in tattoos and wearing rigger
boots
I will address them differently from someone wearing a twinset and
pearls.

Boggle. What if they have tattoos, rigger boots, and also twinset and
pearls? I understand what you're trying to say, but speaking personally I
couldn't care less what people on this group or any other look like. They
could have two heads for all I care. The most important thing to me is the
quality of their gardening advice and their reaction to others.
Sally in Shropshire, UK

Agreed, but IMO we do tend to judge people by their exteriors.
The way a person dresses must say something about them......

http://www.moonsville.com/images/spud30.jpg
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Nun-Sm...s_i825495_.htm

Jenny