Old 20-09-2006, 07:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Alive and well in urg still :-((

Aggression alive and well in urg still :-((

As ever :-((

Mike

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

"shazzbat" wrote in message
SNIP

You've got some neck. You slag off me and others for suggesting that Bob's
post, whilst perfectly correct, could have been put more gently, and here
you are claiming that part of it which you can't even quote correctly

would
set 'anyone's' teeth on edge. So 10 out of 10 for tact and diplomacy for
you, I don't think. No part of Bob's post set my teeth on edge, and it's

not
for you to speak for all of us. You are beyond belief.

More snippage, especially your ludicrous tirade.

Steve