Old 20-09-2006, 09:13 AM posted to uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Ailanthus altissima: "toxic tree of heaven"

, I, Marvo, say :

As no one seems to be that bothered about changing their wasteful
lives, I doubt we can stop the changes.

Even if one of us does something, like recycling the many wifebeater/red
bull cans, we will make a difference, however small.

While companies like Exxon are denying (R4 this morning) that CO2 levels are
the cause of global warming, the difference we make will be smaller than
we'd like, though.

I vote for burning Pres. Bush for starters, but then I'm a bit radical like
that.