Old 20-09-2006, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

Uncle Marvo wrote:
Blimey, I thought the women were bad!

You know!!!! What did I tell you?! They're all wired and glad I'm not
in the middle of it. Poor Bob honestly - they all need a good dig, if
you ask me, just like the one I did on Sunday. I'm so pleased with the
results. I think I'll put up a photo soon.

Off to order some elephant garlic. Yes Uncle, this one's just fab for
roasting - fantastic with roast puds, carrots, parsnips ... Perhaps I
should eat something now before ....

grabs purse - runs out