Old 20-09-2006, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Who are these urglers?

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
I thought the French description of the vachement flat 'at was that
of what we funny English call a 'cow pat'.

I didn't know that. See, learning everyday.

Anyhow, il y a ces deux vaches. La premiere dit a la deuxieme,
"qu'est-ce que c'est que vous pensez de la vache folle?" Et la
deuxieme reponds "il ne m'inquiet pas; je suis un canard.".

LOL! Cute. Once I gave a pun to Sacha, and she thought I was rude,
again. Well, it was in French .... I had written, after a long mad
thread with lots of dispute, 'Les jardiniers ont la chair a fleur de
pot'. The secret is in the last word.

The secret's after about the fourth one, to my mind, as I don't know what it
means. The gardeners are shaped like flower pots?

Heard this one the other day: what do you call a french man wearing
sandals?

A fashion icon?

Phillipe Flop.

Ah. LOL.