Old 20-09-2006, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

, I, Marvo, say :

michael adams wrote:
Bob Hobden happens to make a very valuable contribution to this
Newsgroup. And as such, he is not deserving of having his posts
subject to innacurate and gratuitous criticism by the likes of the
Courageous Paul Corfield "Sweary Mary's" friend from the motorcycle
group, who has already run off. Or Shazzbat here, who also looks in
the process of doing likewise.

You cockroach you. Uncle hasn't said one word in this thread to make
you talk to him in this way. You come into threads with your one
liners which usually are 100% off topic and always pointing your
severe finger at someone, archiving people's quote to vomit them
later on as if you were some sort of referee.

Who do you think you are talking to a nice chap like this? Uncle never
said a word about Bob. Why are you so detestable with him, suddenly?

Thank you Ms Puce.

I'll go if most people want me to. There's democracy for you.

Oi! What do you mean, usually 100% off-topic?

:-)